Pssssst ... what was that? Nothing. Lean back again. Carry on. With what? Well, with everything that feels good. By the way, the good thing about a small boutique hotel like our Lundenbergsand Hotel & Spa is that we were able to design really cosy feel-good rooms for ourselves – and for you. Bright. Friendly. Each one individually designed and, above all, so pleasantly quiet that you can hear the birds chirping and the wind rustling with the windows open. All this while you make yourself comfortable inside. Single, island or hallig room, the choice is yours!
Rooms| Come in. Rain jacket off. Sun hat off. Drop onto the bed. Put your feet up. Eyes closed. Dream of the next day by the sea. Perfect.
from 149 € per night
This is what awaits you
Whether a private single room, an ultra-cosy Hallig room or a Frisian Island room, our rooms are furnished with great attention to detail and a love of beautiful colours, shapes and materials. So, it is only logical that they have all been given a different look and form. In each room, you will find hyggelige beds (Oho ... the one in the single room is a whopping 1.40 m wide!), a TV, naturally a shower and WC, as well as storage space for the things you have brought with you and souvenirs.
Here is what is included
- Late-riser breakfast buffet
- Watt'n spa wellness area with indoor pool, year-round heated outdoor pool, sauna and steam bath
- Lighthouse spa with fitness room, sea-view sauna and tower room
- Sea bag with fluffy bathrobe and bath towels
- Storage facilities for your bicycle
- Parking spaces directly by the hotel
- Fast WiFi
Would you like a little more?
- Massages, beauty treatments and spa rituals
- Yoga classes
- Guided mudflat walks
- Bicycles (standard/e-bike)
- Use of e-charging station (car)
- North Sea specialities and coffee & cake in the restaurant
- Three-course dinner for €27 per person/day
Good to know
- Adults only hotel
- All rooms are suitable for allergy sufferers
- Please leave your four-legged friends at home
- Exclusively non-smoking rooms