About two kilometres from the main building of our Lundenbergsand Hotel & Spa is what we consider to be a special highlight for North Sea explorers. Our Lee holiday apartment is wonderfully secluded, in the middle of nature – and is so comfortably furnished that you will simply love coming back home after a long day on the mudflats.
Lee Holiday Apartment| Thatched roof charm and living comfort. Holiday paradise directly behind the dyke. A former farmhouse, newly interpreted. Lovingly refurbished. Frisian beauty.
from 109 € per night
This is what awaits you
The Lee holiday apartment is 89 sq.m and has a spacious living room on the upper floor. On the ground floor, there is a bedroom, a bathroom and a kitchen-living room with access to the garden terrace, plus a never-ending view of the dyke.
Here you go
- Kitchen: Cooker with ceramic hob and oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, coffee machine, kettle and toaster
- Living room: Flat-screen TV and stereo system
- Bathroom downstairs: Underfloor heating, shower/WC and washing-machine
- Bedroom with double-bed (1.80 m x 2.00 m) and flat-screen TV
- Bed linen, towels and final cleaning
- Sleeping couch in the living room
- Garden terrace with garden furniture
Good to know
- Max. 3 persons
- Four-legged friends, please stay at home
- Exclusively non-smoking rooms
- The distance to the North Sea is 2 km; to Husum town centre with its harbour, museums, shopping facilities and railway station, approx. 10 km.